Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Things with Wings

Hello! It's Sharon again and I am hosting this week's new Challenge. 
Things with Wings
Hmmm.... Birds or Insects may come to mind. 
But (Any)Thing with Wings will work. Angels, Fairies, 
Magical Mythical Creatures.... the sky is the limit as long as your project was wings that can fly. Fred She Said is our very 
generous sponsor for the Challenge. A $10 gift certificate 
to their store, (which is awesome by the way), is the fabulous prize!


Prize - $10 gift certificate to store

Now a little inspiration from our Design Team:

Carole- Marigolds and Morpho 

The Lid



The Box







CraftyGirl - Nuthatch


Mel - Daisies and Ladybug




Dora - Humming bird and Petunias


And we are so lucky to have Darlene join us as a Guest Designer this week!

Darlene from Dar's Crafty Creations



I'm Darlene Pavlick from Akron, Ohio and it seems like I have been crafting in some manner all my life!  About 10 years ago I was introduced to papercrafting and well, the rest is history!  I want to thank Crafting by Designs for the opportunity to Guest Design for them ... it's truly my honor!

Please read the challenge rules as they have changed. No dating please. The challenge will be open until June 20th. 
Upload your projects through Mr. Linky below.
Don't forget to visit our sponsor, DT and Guest Designer and show them a little love.
Have fun, show us your wings and soar!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Whoops... added generic picture to linky... I posted from my phone and realized i've been accidentally been hitting generic. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing examples DT. So creative. Love all of them. Tfs

    ReplyDelete